Rural West have a long history of successfully helping financially distressed regional businesses in WA. We have been pioneers in the industry for many years and are known for taking innovative steps. We are very proud of the results our clients achieve and of the amazing team who support them.
Rural West is delivered by Primary Production Services Inc, a not for profit community group incorporated. ABN 64 113 929 247.
Our services are are supported by funding from the Australian Government and Government of Western Australia and are free to qualified businesses.
- Rural Financial Counselling Services (RFCS) initiatedAustralian Government, Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment introduced the Rural Financial Counselling initiative to support Primary Production Services during difficult and turbulent times. This was supported by independent financial counsellors.
- Rural Financial Counselling Services (RFCS) WA initiatedAustralian Government, Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment introduced the Rural Financial Counselling initiative into WA.
- RFCS WA introduced their unique modelRFCS WA implemented their unique support model based on the Harvard Business Planning Framework and designed specifically for Western Australian regional businesses.
- RFCS services extended to cover even more small businessesThe availability of greater funding for small businesses enabled RFCS WA to extended services to cover more regional small businesses, including not-for-profits, community groups and other groups.
- Rebrand to Rural WestExtended again! With the introduction of additional services Rural Financial Counselling Services WA (RFCSWA) was rebranded to Rural West.